Blogs > Off Beat

Ah, blogging. Here's my little corner of it all -- in West Chester, and well, from wherever on whatever. I'll let you know what I'm thinking and you can let me know what you're thinking. But remember, I can delete your posts.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Friday night

Actually went to a show at Fennario's on Church Street Friday night. I don't remember the last time I saw bands playing there. It's probably been years. And it was exactly how I remembered it -- cheap and hot. It's also just how I like it.

I had only heard of one of the bands, Everyone Everywhere, cause Mike at Second Story Sound Studios recorded their latest record.

Normally not my type of music. Punkish, poppish, upbeat and lots of weird time changes. But the 30 or so people there dug it. And I didn't hate it.

I was a bigger fan of Spraynerd. It's great seeing people still do 2-minute songs.

If you get the chance, check them out.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend's band used to play with Everyone Everywhere and I've seen Spraynard a few times. Come to the show there tonight, Dad's House is playing along with a few other awesome bands, I think About A Million is one of them.

October 15, 2010 at 2:31 PM 
Anonymous Moving Companies said...

great blog..






Truck Rental
Self Moving
One Way Truck Rental
One Way Van Rental
Major Moving Companies
Auto Shipping Companies
New York Moving Companies

November 22, 2011 at 3:30 PM 
Anonymous viral memes said...

Sounds like you had a really fun time!

December 22, 2011 at 10:35 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your blog is very nice.and your subject is really attractive.
You spent your important time my great site COMPUTER TIPS, don't forget this site.
COMPUTER TIPES

June 23, 2012 at 8:30 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home