Blogs > Off Beat

Ah, blogging. Here's my little corner of it all -- in West Chester, and well, from wherever on whatever. I'll let you know what I'm thinking and you can let me know what you're thinking. But remember, I can delete your posts.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

Hooray holidays where we drink beer and throw parties for no other reason than to drink beer and throw parties.

With that in mind off to see Bloodfeathers (read the review in two CCs ago, the interview in 3 issues ago). They're playing with Vilebred at a block party in West Philly tonight. Worth the drive, especially since it's hosted by a mexican chain restaurant. Does it get any more American than that? Maybe. We'll let you know later.

Long live drinking away obscure battles.

3 Comments:

Anonymous epic fails said...

Beer + Random parties = awesomeness!

December 22, 2011 at 10:36 AM 
Blogger DelwarHossain said...

Paint brush toolbar,.
This is a very fine Bloggers.

February 18, 2012 at 1:06 AM 
Anonymous Whit said...

Hooray for random crazy partying! Who doesn't love that? I also have a cool blog where I post lolcats, top internet memes, epic fails and more funny pics here, and even failed soda reviews and random fun stuff. Please enjoy..have a wonderful day! :)

May 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home