Blogs > Off Beat

Ah, blogging. Here's my little corner of it all -- in West Chester, and well, from wherever on whatever. I'll let you know what I'm thinking and you can let me know what you're thinking. But remember, I can delete your posts.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Week ahead

I know the week's not over yet, but I'm looking at the next 7 days:

Mondo Topless and the Three 4 Tens at Kunk Fu Necktie tomorrow, Goat Races at Sly Fox on Sunday, Bloodfeathers and Vilebred and others at a block party in West Philly on Wednesday and Bloodfeathers and amazingly, The Knobbs at Mojo 13 next Friday. So hard to chose. Wish there was more time.

Thanks work, thanks for getting in the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Compared to the previous version of Office 2010 window contains more tools and more convenient to use, it has these elements bring together the basic elements and presentsan intuitive control center. Office 2010 Professional brings together our top-of-the-line tools to help you stay organized, connected, and competitive. The package includes one year of technical support.

March 22, 2012 at 9:25 PM 
Anonymous whit B. said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

January 3, 2013 at 10:28 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home