Blogs > Off Beat

Ah, blogging. Here's my little corner of it all -- in West Chester, and well, from wherever on whatever. I'll let you know what I'm thinking and you can let me know what you're thinking. But remember, I can delete your posts.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

BRMC continued


did the interview with Robert Levon Been and the story has run here. Meant to get back to it but, well, didn't. He was one of the nicest people I've interviewed and I was a afraid that he wouldn't be and I would end up hating BRMC for it. Thank God that didn't happen.

caught the show last night at the TLA, definitely in my top 5 shows ever, up there with Modest Mouse with the Shins at the Troc and Radiohead at the Tower. Look for a review of the show, with mention of Philly fantabulous band and openers The Cobbs in the next issue of CC which runs sometime in the next few weeks. In the meantime, here's a photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home